Friday, February 7, 2020, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Registration is now closed for Volunteers. Thank you for your interest!
If you have already registered, look for an email in your inbox with details. If you didn’t receive the email, click here.
Night to Shine, Hosted by Brevard Community Church will be held Friday, February 7, 2020, from 6:00-9:00 p.m., at Transylvania Parks & Recreation Center 1078 Ecusta Rd, Brevard, NC 28712. There are many volunteer opportunities. As a volunteer, you will play a key role in executing this special night and sharing God’s love with each of our guests. Most volunteer teams begin serving as early as 4 p.m. and end at 10 p.m.
*Please note that BCC requires all volunteers to be age 16 or older to serve at Night to Shine. Anyone 18 and older
Night to Shine Volunteer Opportunities
Below is a list of volunteer opportunities. We will do our best to honor your preference but reserve the right to place you on a volunteer team of our choice. Our greatest desire is to honor our special guests, therefore at the event, if needed, you may be asked to fill in as a “Buddy” to accompany our special guests.
Buddy Team (Biggest Need)
Accompany and assist your assigned guest throughout the evening, providing companionship and any assistance they may need during the event. Sit with your
First Impressions/Guest Teams
- Parking, Valet, Greeters
- Guest Registration & Check-in
- Volunteer Check-in
- Respite Room (for family/caregivers of guests)
- Red Carpet, Paparazzi
- Bathroom Attendant
- Dance Floor
- Gift Takeaway
- Setup (time commitment begins before 4 p.m.)
- Teardown (time commitment will last later than 10 p.m.)
- Decorations (time commitment begins before 4 p.m.)
- Security (must be trained and approved by our security director)
- Medical (must be a licensed or retired professional)
- Law Enforcement (must be the current profession or retired)
- Production Team
- Food Prep
- Food Service
- Photo Booth