Have you heard a great message at BCC and want to discuss it with someone else? Each week we post a discussion guide for our messages. Groups are encouraged to use these guides to bridge the gap between the message on Sunday and application during the week. Below are recent guides:
Daily Quiet Time
The Daily Quiet Time Guide is a tool designed to help you foster a connection with God through Bible reading, reflection, and prayer. Along the way, you’ll learn other helpful practices that foster a connection with God. Daily Quiet Times can be completed in about 10 minutes each day.
We want to provide our families the opportunity to normalize the present circumstances, and partner with you to help move your family into a more dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. Below are resources that you can share as a family, based on age level. You’ll see a video that your children/students are familiar with each week in their environment at BCC! What a great opportunity to share these resources together.
Launch (Birth-Pre-K) – Video – The King and the Kingdom
Konnect (Kindergarten-Grade 4) – Video – Worship Week 3
Loop (Grades 5 & 6) – Video – Life of Worship Week 3
Switch (Grades 7-12) – Video – What To Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
Launch (Birth-Pre-K) – Video – A Baby and a Bush
Konnect (Kindergarten-Grade 4) – Video – Worship Week 2
- Konnect Talk it Over Guide
- Konnect Daily Quiet Time Plan
- Konnect Challenge Card
- **NEW – Join us for the Konnect Zoom Chat – Parents & Students Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30 PM. Click this link to join us Tuesday!
Meeting ID: 817 1472 3785
Password: BCC Kids
Loop (Grades 5 & 6) – Video – Life of Worship Week 2
- Loop Talk it Over Guide
- Loop Daily Quiet Time Plan
- **NEW – Join us for the Loop Zoom Chat – Parents & Students Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30 PM. (Parents will join for only the first part of this call!) Click this link to join us Tuesday! Meeting ID: 882 9905 6324
Password: BCC Kids
Switch (Grades 7-12) – Video – Love/Hate – Week 3
- Switch Talk it Over Guide
- Switch Daily Quiet Time Plan – begins 5/19
- **NEW – Join us for the Switch Zoom Chat for Students Wednesdays, 5:30 PM. Click this link to join us every Wednesday!
Meeting ID: 815 2606 4437
We’re excited to give you free access to RightNow Media, a wonderful library of video resources for all ages from churches and pastors all across the country, to help you develop and grow as both a disciple of Jesus and disciple-maker. Streaming directly to your computer, tablet, or mobile device, you’ll find the online Bible Study Library includes relevant content for every age group or spiritual season. You can search by category, topic, or speaker. Additionally, many of the series have direct links to workbooks and leader guides. Parents, you’ll find that RightNow has a multitude of videos and resources for your kids. Utilize the link below to start using this resource today.